Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
The theory of an "extra" palette as I recall is subject to debate. It may be there, it may not, it may be used, it might be used for funny event stuffs, it might be there yet not readable, it may even be nothing more than a figment of everyone's collective imagination. I don't remember (imagine that, me not remembering) ever finding a 100% answer on that one.

As for new/adjusted sprites and alternate palettes, I've got a couple converted to hex and filed, haven't viewed in battle yet. Going to have to do some tweaking on my laptop monitor before I can even think of so much as a proper comment on any sort of improvement. (The way its adjusted now even the vanilla sprites are hardly recognizable in editors.) Might get them in game and in battle for a screenshot and see how the new vs old compare. Matter of fact, should be able to do a side by side in battle pretty easy.

On another note, the chancelor is one of those that, with some event tweaking, should be able to free up a sprite number for a whole new addition (should be able to use a full #34 sprite to completely replace the purpose of the #68 sprite) so yeah looking forward to seeing that. As for what those limited free slot additions will be, waiting to cross that bridge when it comes. All I know for sure is I want to add the Cat.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC - by Catone - 12-08-2015, 12:11 PM