Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted!

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Oh, I forgot about Arvis, I was actually gonna replace Banon with the old guy in green but Arvis would be even better.

As far as respawning, that's actually kinda what I meant by "recycle". Having a few of them respawn and start again, but I was only planning one more pass on each. The only reason against an endless respawn would be if you COULD get to Kefka with endless waves coming in. That being said, the only issue I ever had with that event personally was healing over that many battles. Adding Banon as a full party member with Health would go along way to make that easier (maybe even to easy) even with the extra soldiers already planned. So, having a few with a longish respawn period might be a good idea.

How to do it? Well, I was thinging of just adding a new block of commands to be run when that one soldier was killed that made him "respawn" and start again. For an indefinite respawn... branch to a new script on every death with an event bit check that is only cleared when Kefka dies, I'd think. So should be very possible. The real question is just how many can you throw at the party, how fast, and still make it possible to win? Guess it was only a matter of time before that question came up, and will require lots of testing and adjusting.

Good stuff.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by Catone - 03-16-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by Jeff - 03-16-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by madsiur - 03-16-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by Catone - 03-16-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by Catone - 03-17-2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by Jeff - 03-17-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by Catone - 03-18-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by Catone - 03-18-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by Catone - 03-18-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Narsh Battlefield Ex... Boosted! - by Catone - 03-20-2015, 09:38 PM