Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I've got a horrible confession...

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I don't that is a horrible confession to make at all, I like it too and I am not afraid to admit it, there was still a lot of fun to be had with that game, the music in the game was kick-ass and it just had some charms that many other games did not. I always got the impression that it was never a "Final Fantasy" to begin with. It was a separate game altogether from those games. People make a big deal out of how easy and linear it was, those critics try to put this game up against FFIV or FFVI which were two different entities. I just liked the adventuring part of it, you just go around to look for equipment and items and you don't have to Equip characters and the weapons had use outside of battle. My only wish is that it could have been expanded to have a backstory of the characters and you could switch between them, because I hated having Tristan or Reuben leave or Phoebe or Kaeli, they all could have a role in the ending. But my point is, people have to look at the game with an open mind, it was for kids after all, it was not meant to be serious or strategic as FFVI.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
I've got a horrible confession... - by Jeff - 03-15-2015, 09:35 AM
RE: I've got a horrible confession... - by Jeff - 03-15-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: I've got a horrible confession... - by Catone - 03-15-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I've got a horrible confession... - by CrumpledMedal - 03-15-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: I've got a horrible confession... - by Catone - 03-15-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I've got a horrible confession... - by Mutteo - 04-28-2018, 12:41 PM
RE: I've got a horrible confession... - by Warrax - 04-30-2018, 08:17 PM