Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Auction House: Expanded-Workable

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Yeah, the guest adder was the route I was thinking on. I've seen it but never used or looked at overly hard to know what exactly or how flexable it would work for something like this.

That being said, due to a pretty nasty cold, this project is moving along pretty well. Still working my real job (which is going double time atm) but being to sick to do any of the other side projects has give me plenty of time to pound keys. (Seriously, how it got this far between doing my other none work related projects: sheetrock, roofing, truck repair, lawnmower repair, misc electrical wiring... you get the point, actually reading it that might explain the sick part, been doing this when I should have been sleeping....)

Anyway, to the point, this part is down to three more auctions to write( model airship, an extra item and then the script to sell mtek armor) then comes insertion, a bit of wiggling around, then the drop off.

Already come across a few things that'll need to be fixed but all in all shouldnt be on this one to much longer hopefully. Not saying it will be THAT pretty but should cover everything it needs to I think. Even including the extra stuff thats hopefully to follow for the end product.

Why say all this? Because so far this thread has produced some good stuff (least I sure thought they were good ideas) even though most dont effect this specific part... still good. At the same time my main project just keeps getting a longer and longer list of things to cram in... still good. Maybe it'll come out as something that was worth doing.

In the end, I still say most of it all points back to so much wasted potential in the auction house, even not counting all the fun not so game fitting stuff.

Heh heh, Hyper thrusters, makes me wonder if the Falcon could borrow a line from Spaceballs... No no no light speed is to slow, we're going straight to LUDICROUS SPEED! How hard would it be to kick the airship up to "plaid" speed?

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 01-28-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 01-29-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 01-29-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 01-29-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 01-30-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 01-31-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 01-31-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 01-31-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 02-01-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: Auction House: Expanded-Workable - by Catone - 02-02-2015, 01:10 AM