Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well, Sadly, I don't have have access to Demonica, according to a quick check using the Sketch glitch on some invisible enemies, I have access to the always lovable Murderface. Tongue

The bit of good news, it won't be that difficult to find a good place for level grinding, and I don't need that much to make the final dungeon and others easier.

Odin is the only source of Life 2, so, after I get every party member back and teach all the people who can use magic Life 2, I'll think about upgrading. Because I really don't need Mertron. Tongue +2 Magic Power is nice, but I'll probably get at least another esper with that.

Also, I feel so bad for the Red Dragon when you can nullify fire. Tongue

Update, +2 Magic Power is also on the magicite you get after Chardanook.
Or as lots of people call him, Jerk who shifts form too much. Tongue

Killed almost every dragon outside the final dungeon.
Got Fixed Dice, going to grind to the mid 40s on a group of really easy enemies, after getting the Cursed Shield uncursed thanks to the one rea where the enemies are very weak.

It's going to take awhile, even faster forwarding.

So, got the Paladin Shield. That's good. What's bad, to get a snow muffler from an ice shield, I have to fight an enemy that literally cheats and uses instant death applied to a physical attack and uses that all the time.

I really think you should make it so that at least is banned, since if it's unblockable, SPECIAL "NeedleClaw": death (unblockable), which it is, there is no way to actually stop it.

Seriously, that's bad mechanics, and it should feel bad.

Oh great, it's a death counter too. So, that means there is no way to actually beat this fight in the collisieum, because evade does nothing, image does nothing, stop/sleep/odin/etc would not work.
You really need to make it so impossible fights cannot happen, especially for the Snow Muffler, and especially for a Ice Shield bet.....
Hell, any enemy that literally has no way to stop it's abilities in the collisieum is terrible beyond words.

IMMUNE: berserk, condemned, confuse, death, imp, mute, near death, petrify, sleep, slow, stop
That's what, every status ailment possible to inflict that does anything?

Anyhow, on to the final dungeon, weird thing going on with the counter for the eight dragons, it's not properly registering that I killed everything out of the final dungeon.

I killed one of the two remaining ones and it says there's 2 left.

Update. Goddess is dead, Guardian got blown up.
Goddess has way too overtuned magic power, but other than that.
I mean, if she hits your solo character for 2700 damage after a shell on them with Bolt 2, you know she's a bit overtuned.

Why yes, I do spam Ultima with 1 MP cost....
I'm just ending a seed finally. I'm not exactly Cecil with his 20+ completed seeds without Ultima spam. Because he likes grinding apparently....
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 02-27-2017, 10:05 PM