Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Okay then.
Well, currently, I'm trying to fight something that takes the place of the Brachiosaur in the dinosaur forest.
It's weak to instant death, but it has too high of a magic block chance for anything to work on it.

MBLK: 96 Really, that's how stupid it is. I'd need freaking Raiden to even have a tiny chance to kill it.
Even Cleave isn't going to work reliably.

Are the randomizied enemies int his place supposed to be about 40 times harder than the entire Final battle?

Oh, for the love of Zorb. PLease remove Sneeze as a command any enemy can get in the Collisieum, because literally making a fight impossible without godlike luck is just stupid on every level.

Chupon in the base game made sense because you're not supposed to bet those items.

Someone who knows Python and the code for this randomizer, please code in a command I can use that stops all Sneeze attacks!
Seriously, I will pay you money in real life. OR I will donate to the charity of your choice up to $40.
I'm not even joking. Please do this.

Don't even get me started on how broken the coliseum AI is either. "I have all these spells, I'm going to cast LEvel 4 flare, and Level 3 muddle, and all the other spells that don't do anything over and over, oh, wait, no, I'm going to cast Warp! I'm going to cast Exploder! I'm going to physically attack even though I have Gau's weapons list, and can't use any weapons against an enemy with 27,000 HP and doing 200 damage to him will not work even if he doesn't have Sneeze. No, I changed my mind, I'm going to reflect Bolt 3 back on my self, oh, hey, I have Quasar and I will never use it despite having it only cost 1 MP, because I just want to use the same thing over and over and over again because I am dumb."
Someone insert the famous scene of the guy's head exploding from Scanners here on this line. Tongue

Seriously, at least improve the AI in the Coliseum, I don't care if you have to raise Alan Turing from the grave to do so. Smile

I am not joking about the money!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 02-27-2017, 03:20 PM