Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well Guys, jist put in a SOLID stream this evening.

On a seed called "DEATHLESS RUN"
Named by one of my viewers of course....

And to everyone's surprise......
The Perma-Death run.....

Is STILL ALIVE!!
We are recently located at Maduin's (Terra's father's) flashback. It was getting late (midnight where I'm at) and we all agreed that we need to take a rest from it.

Things of interest in this seed:

- Kirei (Pink Haired Setzer filling in for Gau) is the GLUE that holds any party of characters together. He comes with the Elusive W-Party command. Those not familiar, this command provides 2 casts of any spell/attack that naturally benefits the entire party. whether it's casting Palidor for a massive team jump, or Starlet and Wild Bear for TRUE healing, he has been an absolute JOY to have around, and without him - I truly doubt we'd be this far.

- Ayeka (Relm posing as Celes) is our next good one. Checking in with Throw as a command is an absolute godsend as she can touch upon all elements feasibly, as well as do ridiculous barrier piercing damage. Also is able to equip Striker/Assassin (weapons that deal the X-type instant death) to boot. Stands out as being our "MDC" - Most dangerous Character.

- There is a monster encounter in the Vector area that feature 3 "Wart Puck" palette swap creatures. Apparently they adopted a Magitek Armor skillset, as they open up with TekBarrier, and throw around Tek Lasers casually after that. This is not their true attraction though-- this is:

1) They have a Crystal Orb for rare steal.
2) They have MUSCLE BELTS.....As a COMMON Drop.

That's pretty damn insane.

- Number 128, was a laughable pushover.
The Cybernetic being had access to it's usual Ice Spell, and even Shimsham. All fine an good, but there was just one problem-- the Right Blade of his was fitted with AUTO RUNIC standby. With my characters already under the influence of Vanish, this made for a stupid-easy win, as his physical blows missed and Ice/Shimsham was all consumed by the MP hungry Right Blade of his LMAO.

This Perma-Death run is looking GOOD boys!!
I plan on resuming sometime in the near future. I'll let you know when if you're interested!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Quikdraw7777 - 12-27-2016, 01:52 AM