Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(12-12-2016, 11:10 AM)Cecil188 Wrote: If you're trying to play it without dying, you'll probably have to grind at points. The Fanatics' Tower and the final battle are way too luck reliant without it. Out of all the seeds I've played, I've only beaten the final battle on the first try maybe 2 or 3 times, and I've never beaten the Fanatics' Tower without dying. The rest can be feasibly beaten either by just being careful, or by looking up the relevant information beforehand(which I'm just going to assume you're against, though).

You hit the nail right on the head.
I tend to deny myself any shred of "foresight" regarding the run. I like to stand by the "Call 'em as I see 'em" style. I just love the suspense element that each new run provides; What skills am I going to start off with.....What am I going to grab out of this chest/clock this time......what type of freak encounters are roaming around in Zozo's streets....etc.

In regards to Fanatics Tower:
Ehhhh........Yeah.....not even going to give that construct from HELL the time of day.
Everyone says that - unless you have the Moogle Charm -  you're all but guaranteed to encounter the Meteor spell there, and that's basically going to be R.I.P. run to anybody doing a BC adventure. Considering that the RNG of various seeds theoretically can plant the Gem Box anywhere else on earth in the WoR, I doubt I'm going to muster up any incentive to assault the Tower. I'd be better off taking my chances and rolling the dice (both figuratively as well as literally) inside the Colosseum.

@ Tenkarider

Is that so?
Do the MIAB's also obey this tier system?

I ask because I'd like to know why a Katansoul/Samurai poser (named: Zilcox Hol) was hiding inside of the chainsaw room chest at Zozo, and was casually throwing around a 2200HP dealing attack, which he referred to as "Tomb Glow"......

Beyond Chaos can get so savage at times..... Hmm
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Quikdraw7777 - 12-12-2016, 01:41 PM