Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
A quick update on the Seed I'm on Gents:

Character appearances:

- Gau fills in for Locke (RNG named him "Archer")
- Gogo fills in for Edgar (RNG named him "Goku")
- Edgar decided to show brotherly love by filling in for an absent Sabin (RNG named him "Mousse").
***Banon retained his true colors***
- TERRA of all people, is doing the dirty work for SHADOW (RNG named her "Xia").
Locke put on his NEON BLUE garments (LMAO) to meet the role of Cyan (RNG named him "Johnny")
- Setzer doing acting for Gau (RNG named him "Yamcha")
- Relm showing absolutely NO fear as she gladly filled in Celes' role of getting knuckled up by those soldiers (RNG named her "Milly").

Characters that are basically "GETTING IT DONE":

1) Mousse
A competent fighter that uses R-Sword, which allows him to randomly uses one of Cyan's 8 sword techs. He's smart enough to almost always use Stunner, the MT attack that not only puts the hurt, but also sets stops on those still living and vulnerable to the ailment.

2) Yamcha
An absolute MONSTER that came strapped with W-Death & R-Earth to unleash unspeakable acts of suffering on enemy parties. W-Death dishes out 2 random instant death attacks, switching between single/multi target. Problem is that he'll occasionally switch between the enemy and our own party. W-Earth has the potentially to wreak havoc, but I I tread lightly with that as there's always a 1/x chance that a Quake spell will be chosen and that will be RIP to my "permanent death" run.

3) Milly
Milly has the throw command.
Really self explanatory on what type of damage she's capable of, and even MORESO when this seed is dropping Bolt Edges like they're going out of style.

If I can get a character with RAGE, I'll really be in there.

Speaking of Rages:
Has anyone used a Rage before and It actually had MULTIPLE attacks to be used? I used a Rage that was not only Reflective, but it caused the user to use a Special attack AND Cast the Sleep Spell. So bizarre...
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Quikdraw7777 - 12-10-2016, 08:45 PM