Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
I've got it now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clC2r6Fcm1c (Thank you RAM editor!)

I think just the fact that there are two different possible things to proc from it is the cause if it messing up. For some reason, the palette of mine is white instead of red, but it is definitely Slow, it even inflicts the status(Tested off video, second uses of Slow miss, like usual).

As you can see in the video, I was fortunate enough to get 2 Slow castings, leading to 3 attacks. Thus, I conclude that it has nothing to do with the Genji Glove, and I'd wager it has more to do with the possibility of 2 different castings.

Thus, that Hawk Eye is unrelated. It just has standard Offering as well(you can even see that Yui's Shuriken damage is halved when they have it equipped).

Also, sorry for the horrendous video quality. I don't recall changing any settings on it, but it seems to be worse suddenly for some reason. I'll probably get around to fixing that sometime.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Cecil188 - 10-08-2016, 10:28 AM