Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(07-04-2016, 09:59 AM)Cecil188 Wrote: Eh, TunnelArmr has fairly low HP. Unless your character has bad Magic, you should be able to get pretty close to one-shotting him with a Desperation Attack.

Sure, but I wasn't going to stream for seven hours waiting for the desperation attack. Smile
Seriously, it's not like was ever going to happen to me. I have terrible luck in games, and when it rains it pours out oceans. Smile

I was mostly trying to get enough health by grinding so I could survive long enough to use Retort twice.
That is what killed him finally.

He would not have been as hard as he was if he didn't somehow have a physical attack that did not trigger Retort 95% of the time. Tongue
He had two physical attacks that would work, a special attack, and a normal. The special attack triggered Retort just about 100%.

And Celes was the Beserker, so she could have won if his magic power levels weren't much higher than in vanilla.
You don't get one shot by his attacks in the base game with 250 HP, unless you removed all your armor. Tongue

Also, I'm going to be streaming again tonight, baring the Apocalypse, so you can come hang out and mock me for having a ribbon that can't be used by anyone. Tongue

Since I know you don't like Ribbons, that's a good bit of irony.
I think peace rings and White Capes aren't going to be a problem, despite their cost.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 07-09-2016, 04:26 AM