Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
That's not how it works, Tenka.
Using Savestates doesn't work on Slot. I've tried for 20 minutes once manipulating savestates multiple times just to attempt to match up 3 of the same thing.
So do not tell me that I should use Savestates.

All I want is for the game to not treat every monster encounter as a boss and break the slot command. Seriously, how is that a difficult task to ask for?

Like in the base game, getting certain slot combinations only work if the game decides to let you do that at the start of a battle.
I'm not trying to find what Joker-Doom's combos do here. I just don't want to spend 10 minutes fiddling with slot to get 3 chocobos to show up, just to find out the game won't let me do it at all in this battle.

Mind you, most of the time that combo works. And currently in my seed, it does Sun Bath, so yeah, if I really want to, I'll save state on it. Smile
I'm just saying, refining Slot to not act more randomly drunk than a collection of drunk men and women at a bar would be nice.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 06-27-2016, 04:13 PM