Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yeah. That was crazy.
Also, there's an enemy in the cave to the Sealed Gate, shows up in groups of 5.
Has a rare steal of a scimitar, and has a normal steal of a mega-elixir!
Whoa.

But when I get the 99 really easy Mega-Elixirs, Tongue, I'll prepare more for that fight with Hyperdrive.
One of my characters has Runic, so I'll use him for that fight.

And a level 49 enemy with the Paladin Shield as a rare steal? I think it won't be too difficult. Tongue
Sneak ring is nice this run.

Okay, so Mega elixir farm is a bit out for now. They tend to cast Exploder a lot. Tongue

Hopefully something else can protect me from Confusion until Ribbons show up somehow, or the Peace Ring stops being drunk and lets me equip it. Tongue

Okay, the Flameeater should never spawn with immunity to every single element but bolt, summon minions that do stupid levels of physical damage, and the fight should not magically start by removing your ability to be invisible from phantom, making the fight 30 times harder because of the physical damage minions.

It took forever to kill the thing, I had to try a dozen different tactics, finally resorting to rasping it to death, which took 4 tries, despite it's paltry 870 or so MP.
WTF.

It's the Flameeater, it should literally not be the most broken boss in the game.

Seriously, WTF, Doom Gaze with Regen, Haste, Shell, Reflect, Safe, Reraise, random other bonuses, and Pearl Wind and an attack that casts instant death that can't be blocked by anythng would literally be more balanced and fair.

This is supposed to be a Randomiizer. Not FF6 Hardtype Mega Ultra BS edition Mk 3 Omega.
Seriously, your randomizer is drunk.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 04-14-2016, 11:01 PM