Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Allow me to explain myself better, the fight with that Blizzard enemy is after Whelk, after Terra is alone.
And I guess I could have saved after Whelk, but that's only a tiny difference in the time it would take to beat that random encounter easily. Tongue
After all, it almost always started the fight with it. It took 8 tries to get it to let me kill it.

Thank you for pointing out the stealing thing. I didn't know that.

Ribbons are really useful if the game refuses to give you Peace Rings you can't use at all. Tongue
And sadly, my ability to troll the game's Coliseum AI isn't too good. Smile

I don't have that much skill in that regards.

The Paladin shield steal is from a level 49 enemy who can spawn in both the Phoenix Cave and the final dungeon.
It shouldn't be too absurdly hard to get a few. Tongue

Cyan/Vegeta spawned with a free Genji Shield, so that was nice of the game. Tongue

I ran into that silly group of enemies that spam Giga Volt as a counter to everything ever, seems like every randomizer run has at least one group of enemies that do that, and it's always an overtuned version of Giga Volt.

Beats the unique Monster in a box in the Dragon's Neck house. That fight had a guy who loved spamming Hypderdrive for 7000 damage.
Wat.

Also, Yes, I know I complain about silly things, like the Giga Volt, but it's how I am. You don't like the Ribbon, I don't like Giga Volt as a counter to everything ever. Tongue

I think we can agree the Ribbon is more useful than being struck by lightning.

So, I just had an enemy get revived by another enemy who used a phoenix down on him. Wat.
I'm scared now. It's becoming self aware!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 04-14-2016, 12:00 AM