Poll: FFVI: Great game, or greatest game?
This poll is closed.
Great 35.00% 7 35.00%
Greatest 65.00% 13 65.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: Relocalization Project

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
(03-30-2016, 01:09 AM)Leviathan Mist Wrote: Hey, Dr. Meat! You might be interested to know about a potential Step Mine MP overflow bug related to my 255 hours patch. I've created some patches to fix them, here: http://slickproductions.org/forum/index....9#msg24849

They can be applied directly over the 255 hours patch.

Edit: Apparently the patch isn't quite done yet. It fixes the MP cost in the menu, but not in battle. I'll work on the battle portion tomorrow.

Awesome, thanks for pointing this out! It'll definitely be in the next version (...someday).

Quote:FF6Fanatic

The script changes really interest me, I'd like to import the lines into my rom (it's a custom concotion of many hacks). But for some reason I can't navigate the rom in FF3ME. It loads the rom, but the menu options simply don't appear. What's happening?

Btw if this is intentional I completely understand... I'm just wondering if it's a problem on my side.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! The reason you can't load it up in FF3usME is because the internal header name of the ROM is changed in my hack, and that's what FF3usME is looking for to see if it's a valid FFVI ROM for editing. To make it work in FF3usME, load the ROM in your hex editor of choice and go to offset FFC0 where it says "Final Fantasy VI RLP " and change it to "FINAL FANTASY 3      " (including the six spaces).
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Relocalization Project - by DrMeat - 09-16-2016, 01:36 PM