Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
FF6 Tenkarider's contest (accessible even to casuals)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Quote:The issue was the fact that a time of 4:00 could only be taken as an hour due to the formatting, but 0:50 could be taken as minutes or seconds despite the formatting. Inconsistencies like that one make it hard to work out how things are intended to be.

Wait a second: here's is where i have to stop you... THAT was intended to be in that way: it's not an error that 0:50 could be used both for second and minutes, i made that on purpose: only crossing other clues you could determinate if it was seconds or minutes!
Even "0:50 statements are not redundant" is meant to be in that way: you could have only one 0:50 statement who talked about minutes and only one who talked about seconds, but NOT 2+ statements who talked about 0:50 seconds or minutes:
- one 0:50(seconds) and one 0:50(minutes) -> it's ok;
- one and zero -> it's ok;
- zero and one -> it's ok;
- zero and zero -> it's ok; (yet impossible Laugh)
- two or more and (any number) -> not valid;
- (any number) and two or more -> not valid;
- two or more and two or more -> not valid.

have this one explained the situation better? with this one cleared were you still not able to understand the puzzle(before the explaination)?

P.S. if distinguishing seconds and minutes were so much problematic, then you should had to PM me about that... Sad

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 Tenkarider's contest (accessible even to casuals) - by Tenkarider - 03-28-2015, 04:49 PM