Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 Tenkarider's contest (accessible even to casuals)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Maybe in the very first battles it's not convenient to use Locke instead of Cyan, but after some battle Bio Blaster is able to one shot the minions, against Stann? Noiseblaster should be perfect, because Stann? Shock + minions Virite(or 2 Shocks) are enough to win the fight... in the first battles you might even consider to use one of the 2 Air lancet to do decent AoE damage... at the end this group could also steal the Fire shield from Ice Dragon and lose on purpose.

The one of Stone required a sharp vision of the task and some try, testing the level matching: it was at least feasible to get that clue, because Ice Dragon deals very low damage(less that 50 with attack and ~160 with spells) said that, it was the party destined to fight Tenka Rider, so the lowest level Gau could reach was 9... fighting Hart-Hunt once was (more or less) enough to get level 10.

On a side note i buffed Brawler rage: Stone is used always and it cannot miss the target(almost impossible to realize on your own, but i always mention(vaguely) what i hack in my tasks, in general... Tongue)

So even you like most this task? Cecil188 said the same thing... Looks like the score idea was good! Kungfu!

PS. hint 3 was the common steal from Fidor... quite funny that you got hint 4 instead, which was his rare steal Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 Tenkarider's contest (accessible even to casuals) - by Tenkarider - 02-14-2015, 01:23 AM