Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
[FINISHED!!!] Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
You shouldn't jump to quick conclusions. Hold on

You said that i mostly copied the script of Lord Envoy, but the truth is that actually I DON'T EVEN KNOW what's inside his script!!! ;[

The only thing that i know is that he used the hp cycle and that changes the AI throughout the fight.

AND i created my custom hp cycle script BEFORE even knowing that someone had already invented it.

Surely the fight on youtube inspired me to create the boss, but the only thing that i saw of his script was how to set the if handlers in order to not mess up with the algorithm(the Czar was my first time that i created a battlescript, so i had to learn the script rules too).

His power has a reason, you have all the means to beat him, and i created it in this way, following my istinct and putting many different moves + events that changes the situation in battle, i haven't forced anything to be near impossible, i simply created from zero this boss, thinking to a boss than no one could make better and setting a difficulty that stops just one step before becoming impossible for real(in that way no one will be able to create an harder fight, without making it impossible). Tongue

Also, i don't really know what do you mean with a linear solution... killing with melee or magic? I set the hack in order to give to any character the chance to shine in the battle(i'll do something also for Umaro in this update), you cannot just attack the dragon and so on, you have to change something, for example... in the form n.3 you'll be destroyed by quake, if you won't stop a moment and set float to vulnerable allies and to Czar, in order to not make him heal from his quake, but you could also use force field, or why not using debilitator, instead? In that way he'll kill his form with his own hands Laugh

I'm really sorry for you, if you aren't able to see the whole number of possibilities that FF6 offers to the player to counter Czar, maybe the FF6 community really needs of hacks like this, that push the player to find new ideas and to use any useful resource to beat the obstacles.

While people like you started to state this boss just as nearly impossible(probably without even fighting him), Lockirby2 has already found a strategy or two that i couldn't even imagine before, that's the way to solve a problem: find your own solution.

About challenging and fun, i already gave a proper answer 3-4 times to different people/sites, so i'll pm you the same answer later.

Surely it's not your fault if your first impression was that i merely copied the Emperor dragon of Lord Envoy, but that really hurts me anyway... Sad
I cannot help with that, if me and Lord Envoy had similars ideas, but if i should plan the greatest boss possible(without hex editing, or something), then i couldn't imagine something different from my boss: i created it following that purpose and i used almost any strange move of the game(except love token and entice, just to not mess up too much the battle), in order to make it original in my way.
The creation of my boss took me about 1 month, for planning everything and learning to battlescript, i put all what the FF6 experience gave me inside the Czar, plus all my hardcore experiences in RPG games, it wanted to be a gift for all FF6 gamers, to share my creation... if you don't like it, then respect it at least, please... Sad

In any case i really thank Lord Envoy to have created that boss, it inspired me to create the mine, that's what made me enter in this site and share my ideas to the others, besides i'd stopped after this boss, but all your creations pushed me to find new ideas to make other hacks Smile
So, thanks to all the site!! Wink

About following rules, don't worry: i'll do my best to be more respectful!! Hello

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by Vanya - 06-03-2014, 04:59 AM
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by Cyprus - 06-03-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by madsiur - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by Cyprus - 06-03-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by Cyprus - 06-04-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by Cyprus - 06-04-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by Cyprus - 06-08-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by Cyprus - 06-08-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by Cyprus - 06-08-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight - by Cyprus - 06-08-2014, 09:50 PM