Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(Request) Judgement Day FFVII over Final Dungeon FFVI

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(03-15-2014, 02:32 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: What issues were you having with the music tut? Maybe we can help you understand it better if you are serious about learning music hacking. As for doing the song via MML, looking and listening to it from some midis, there's a lot going on it would be nigh impossible to get it to sound as it should due to that limitations of the sound engine, it would have to be greatly watered down.

The MML tutorial is actually the one I tried to do more of. I 1st tried testing it with a dearly beloved track. The 1st time I did it came out really messy (as expected). The second time it sounded like the instruments were switched around and that it was playing in reverese.

I'm just having trouble figuring out WHAT to use, like the volume, octave, etc and where to put loops or how to do them. The tutorial is fantastic, but I have a lot of trouble grasping all the info for it xD.

EDIT: The majority of what I am confused about, is where to put/what order to put/what to put the volume and such. What's needed and what is not needed. I'm a little confused about that. And is there a specific order they need to be in? I was looking at some of the RS3 mml's and the order of the volume and octave and what instrument/etc it used was different (or appeared to be) than the examples listed on the tutorial. Should I not pay attention to that?

I know, I know, it's explained in the tutorial. Sorry guys. There's something I'm just not understanding. I'll keep trying, just don't know what I am doing wrong or right for that matter :/

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Request) Judgement Day FFVII over Final Dungeon FFVI - by Royaken - 03-15-2014, 02:50 PM