Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Patch: allowing use of "reserved" palette colors for player characters

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Quote:I must say you continue to amaze me man, I truly appreciate all your work and input

I just might revamp all my sprites now, I can also add a lot of custom stuff in my hack

Which reminds me: I know you've done some work with the sprites that use special palettes that take the place of #6. Do you have a complete hack to the events and sprites, that makes #6 usable as a character palette in every scene? Or is it only partial? Gi told me it still doesn't work in a few maps in his hack, and I'm not sure whether you have a more complete version, but I thought I'd check.

If it is complete, I would like to link to it in the readme. The two patches would obviously be highly complimentary. Or if you ever do complete it.

Or if you have written / know of any good tutorials. I know there is one by Gi Nattak which you can find in this forum if you search for entrance events, but it only talks about the placeholder palette. It doesn't really give instructions on how one might replace the sprites or palettes.

(I get the idea myself -- I was looking for a link to put in the readme for people who download the patch and want to know what's up.)
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patch: allowing use of "reserved" palette colors for player characters - by Eggers - 08-30-2013, 12:21 PM