Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lol I was late to the 15th man project

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I agree with the music idea completely lol, the reason I recommended using an already existing theme was for the ease of creation, ie this character concept is much easier to create due to all his stuff already being readily available and not requiring an ASM overhaul and all that crazy technical stuff lol. But thanks for the comp!

i've been working on a hack for like 2.5 years on and off and i was considering throwing this character in it but my hack has so many bugs in it as far as stats and spells lol. I made an entirely new list of spells for every piece of magic with custom animations etc, moved all the lores to place regular fire ice bolt etc spells in their place, removed the lores from every monsters attack sequences, made different characters have natural magic, made it so everyone can learn lores, made terra a male sorcerer, changed all the dialogue to match him being a man, changed every sprite for the cast except mog, changed the sprite palettes to a black and red theme for badassness, changed the overworld palettes to match it, added a teleport shrine to travel fast in wob and wor, added bridges in the wor so u can get anyone u want in whatever order (except locke), changed all the descriptions of the characters to match who they are (ie shadow being golbez, setzer being vincent, sephiroth being cyan etc) made all magic learnable through items, removed magic being learned through espers, recreated all the weapons and relics etc, made new weapons catered to everyone, created new icons for the greatswords etc, made many weapons equipable by many characters yet some limited to certain characters, made gau a more normal character, swapped the map tiles for the ff4 map tiles bc i like happier looking stuff, replaced the overworld theme with rachels theme, replaced the figaro cave with myst cave music, figaro castle with baron castle music, mt kolts with the bonus ct music patch, battle music switched to ff4 battle music as well as the regluar boss battle music, used magitek menu as the standard menu so anyone can steal morph attack shield reflect etc, used row command as atk., fixed the evade bugs and stamina stuff, doubled alot of enemies hp, halved the hp growth of characters, and averaged out total stats of all characters so they are more or less the same, also removed sword techs and blitzs, they all are now in the agic menu, and a whole ton more of stuff lol. i'm waiting until im done figuring out the list of who allowed me to do all these individual things ie where each sprite came from and information patches etc before i post the ips patch. haha its going to be a long long list of thank yous, and obviously i will contact each person/party involved for permission to even post the patch before i do, otherwise i won't post the patch at all bc thats not right according to my moral standards lol. if anyone is interested in testing the patch or taking my animations for their own patch let me know and i will send the patch to you. thanks for reading this massively long paragraph!

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lol I was late to the 15th man project - by Sczar Atmos - 07-18-2013, 12:44 AM