Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The 15th Man Project: Rules and Overview

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Yes. Submissions and voting of all kinds are for site members only, not for guests. If you want to join in, you must be a registered member. Other than that, not really restricting things by groups. Though what I don't want to see is 18 fresh members with 0 posts voting for the same submission, obviously there would be foul play involved here. I will keep an eye out for any signs of cheating.

As for the additional tasks, I will try to get a checklist together and keep a topic open for handling those things where our ASMers can be constantly working on these things and talking over our options. These ASM tasks likely wont go to any kind of voting because its about making it possible, its a doable or not thing, not a subjective thing. I doubt we will end up with 4 different people insisting we add the character to the shop menu their way and no one elses. I think we will all be happy as long as it gets done.

Acutally, Mad, I would be totally cool with you trying to get a topic up this weekend for that and maybe heading it up if you have the time. I wont have the time to really get something together until probably Tuesday. Totally up to you, I have no problem managing it myself, I'm just a little backed up ATM and won't have time this weekend to work on it.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 15th Man Project: Rules and Overview - by B-Run - 06-07-2013, 10:13 PM