Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3SE-M

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 238
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Well I got a bad news and a good news. The bad news is that I was able to recompile FF3SE with Visual Studio 2010 but I get an error when I execute the new built. So at that point my project of fixing the loading bug Edrin ponted out in this video was lost. Also, I wanted to add expanded space management tab to relocate the graphics where you want in the ROM.

The good news is today I managed to fix the bug by hex editing FF3SE executable. I was able to insert 8 or 9 Atma Weapon sprite at the beginning/end of monsters/espers and they all showed correctly when I loaded the ROM for the second time, which was not the case in Edrin's video. At that point I had used ~20000 of the 62200 free bytes.

I updated the original post with a new zip file to download. I would like to thank Edrin for pointing me in the right direction. That been said, I might code a formation editor like FF3usME to be able to see the monster in the editor. Right now you can edit formation but FF3usME load garbage graphics which makes it a bit hard to see where are the monsters on the battle screen.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • SSJ Rick (02-28-2015)

Messages In This Thread
FF3SE-M - by madsiur - 11-09-2011, 09:47 PM
RE: Monster graphics and composition data relocalization patch - by madsiur - 02-28-2015, 03:41 PM