Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3SE-M

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 238
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Did you opened a patched ROM? I just tried it. I downloaded my own patch, expanded a FF3US 1.0 ROM with a header to 32Mbits using FF3usME and applied my patch. After that I opened the modified editor and everything was there with the extra free space. I also tried the patch on a copy of my hack an everything in the editor was fine. I tried with an 32Mbit header-less ROM and I got that generic error saying it's not a valid ROM. Maybe the ROM you tried to load had no header?

The editor provided in the download cannot manage a regular ROM as the values of numerous offsets has been changed in the editor to make it usable with a ROM patched with relocalization.ips. The values changed in the editor also take in account the header (+200 bytes).

Edit: Using a FF3US V1.1 ROM won't work either as there is some glitches in the graphics in the editor after sprite #8 and the composition data of the subsequent sprites are all off .
  Find

Messages In This Thread
FF3SE-M - by madsiur - 11-09-2011, 09:47 PM
RE: Monster graphics and composition data relocalization patch - by madsiur - 11-09-2011, 11:58 PM