Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation"

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
(10-17-2011, 12:01 AM)UnknownVirus Wrote: I get what you mean, but I'm not looking to "direct"... I guess I can be some kind of assistant. I just want to learn a thing or two, since I think I reached a wall in my own project. And then I could start making the Spanish fan translation (Which would be my final goal), I would be "directing" that.

Ah. Well, then we could work together just fine. Smile Want to help me with the NPC script? That thing is huge, so you should get someone else to help you if you choose to help on NPC script.

(10-16-2011, 10:22 PM)Maël Wrote: I find this idea intriguing — how much of the GBA script are you planning to import, as compared with retranslations of the original Japanese (if you happen to have access to any, that is)?

Also, do you still need help with anything?

Most of the GBA script. I'm going to modify some of the lines to my own taste (mostly influenced by the RPGone translation Tongue) that make more sense.

Edit: Sorry I haven't made any updates. I had an inspirational idea for a short story via a dream last Wednesday night (12th). Well, actually, it inspired an original character, and I forgot 99% of the plot. That's good because I can fill in the plot with stuff that makes sense. Tongue But, I will work on this!

[Image: AegisBanner01.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Aegis Rstone - 10-17-2011, 09:04 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-18-2011, 07:14 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-16-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-19-2011, 12:07 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 01-06-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by flamemasterelan - 06-05-2012, 12:00 AM