Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation"

Status
None
Well, I've considered the "clashing" possibility, and I think if each of us made a different patch but had help in the resources dept. there wouldn't be a problem. After all, my own release was supposed to be anonymous and limited, to a bunch of guys in a private message board (and more widely released in Spanish, because the only fan translation in that language is based on TW's version) and if you want to make a wide release, by all means do so. I just want justice for this game.

Gonna go play some more, time for the cave to the sealed gate. I think I'll have to duplicate my rom, I'm running out of savestates.

(10-15-2011, 12:23 PM)xJCSx Wrote: P.S. Remember, the <EOP> instruction via FF3usME in the text editor is your best friend! Laugh I'm sure you already know of it but just wanting to get it out there :p

Amen to that, bro

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by SXV - 10-15-2011, 06:56 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-18-2011, 07:14 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-16-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-19-2011, 12:07 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 01-06-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by flamemasterelan - 06-05-2012, 12:00 AM