Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation"

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Here's the ATB gauge that comes with the GBA font.ips that I didn't like.

[Image: imgshk.png]

So, I go into the Small Font and try to change it back to normal:

And then when I save and close, and then re-open the rom, I have this:

See the "Hand edited Town Dlg parts?" That's the problem that occurs after editing the small font. When I click on "Dlg," it gives me the error, saying that it's been hex edited by hand and cannot be edited via FF3usME.

This NEVER happened before when I didn't have the Town Dialog expansion patch on.

(03-01-2012, 09:38 PM)Madsiur Wrote:
(03-01-2012, 09:20 PM)Aegis Runestone Wrote: How do I make an .ips report?

well you take a version of you work in which a change or multiple changes has been made and make a patch with a previous version of your work . Then you apply this patch to the previous version of your work.

The two ROM will be identical but if your patched ROM was in the same folder as your patch, there will be a IPS log file that will be created by lunar IPS. This file tells you which bytes has been changed between the two versions.

When I create a patch, it says "Select ORIGINAL UNMODIFIED File to use." Uhh... which ROM file do I select with that? And then with the second prompt, what do I select with that?

[Image: AegisBanner01.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-18-2011, 07:14 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-16-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-19-2011, 12:07 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 01-06-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Aegis Rstone - 03-02-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by flamemasterelan - 06-05-2012, 12:00 AM