Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation"

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
More errors: When I edit the small font of the GBA font patch, FF3usME acts as if I edited the Town Dialog by Hex, and won't let me edit the Town Dialog anymore.

What I'm doing is I'm trying to fix the ATB gauge to look more like the original because I'm not a fan of the block. I've been able to do this before without any errors. That is, before I used the Restored Ability Names (F2).ips and the expanded town dialog patch a long time ago.

I think it's because of the expanded Town Dialog that I cannot edit the Small Font section without breaking the Town Dialog. Think I should contact Lord J about this? I'm not interested in Hex-editing every line for my translation because I'm not good at it. :S

Edit: And yes, I have backups before I edited the small font.

[Image: AegisBanner01.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-18-2011, 07:14 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-16-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-19-2011, 12:07 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 01-06-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Aegis Rstone - 03-01-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by flamemasterelan - 06-05-2012, 12:00 AM