Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation"

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 7
Status
None
(12-22-2011, 10:27 PM)the_randomizer Wrote: I've been wondering how you're going to re-translate a few spell/ability names, more specifically, the Magitek spells. For some reason, デジョネーター (dejoneetaa) translated into "X-zone" or "banisher", neither of which made sense in my opinion, how would one translate such a weird anomaly? It's been bothering me for a long time.
I can only speak for myself of course, but I don't believe we are re-translating the original japanese, just importing the GBA script, and making subtle changes to that. Just out of curiosity though, what do you think would make sense?

@Aegis: I left my phone in another room, I was away from it for about 10 minutes, which is when you happened to call, what luck haha. Anyway, I am almost finished inserting the GBA script, I got bored and just decided to mess with it, not thinking that it would go so fast. I haven't made any changes to it at all, and haven't kept any snes lines. I can send it your way when finished, shouldn't take more than a day or two of work. I just might not be able to get to it until the new year. Let me know what you think.

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-18-2011, 07:14 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-16-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 10-19-2011, 12:07 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by pjmcphee87 - 12-24-2011, 12:51 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by Maël - 01-06-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: The Redemption "Translation" - by flamemasterelan - 06-05-2012, 12:00 AM