Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
weapon animations and constant spell effects

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
(03-07-2011, 11:17 AM)angelo26 Wrote: Characters after Umaro (Umaro, Banon, Leo, The Ghosts, Biggs and Wedge) are all characters that cannot be unequipped, so you can just give them a regen ring and that'll work.

Speaking of Umaro. He has an ability with rage ring equipped that causes him to throw allies at enemies for big damage. I have seen a patch (can't remember whose) that allows Umaro to be completely controllable and select throw as a regular and controlable attack. Is it possible to select that in FF3usme6.7 as a battle menu option? I know there are the regular ones (fight, magic, steal, etc.) but there are also some others that are funny digits as you scroll further down that selectable list.

(03-07-2011, 11:17 AM)angelo26 Wrote: I don't think there's any piece of equipment that, once equipped, will not be removeable (like the Deadly Sword/Armor in Lufia 2)... So, other than going to the actual game and creating a new relic that is unequippable, I don't know Sad

Can you create a whole new Item or relic? If so, do you know how?

Thanks again.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: weapon animations and constant spell effects - by ribbits - 03-07-2011, 12:56 PM