Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Last Five Questions and I'll be Done :)

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Haha gotcha! (kinda already spent 250 of it on a paintball gun lol) Well I fiddled around for awhile with this program, making it load different maps, and songs, just cool stuff (can't change text yet Sad ) but I was wanting to actually load the Baren Falls map (9C hex byte) and it worked and loaded the map perfectly, but I was wanting to change the sprites they loaded up. I used the event dump and found stuff like this in the beginning of the Narshe Cliffs scene:
3D Create Object 00
3D Create Object 0E
3D Create Object 0F
I'm sure those are the sprites that load for Biggs, Wedge, and Terra in Magitek Armor in the beginning but I was wanting to make them load different sprites. I couldn't find the hex bytes for all the sprites in the game but even if I did, I didn't know how or where to insert those numbers in WindHex. I guess what I'm really asking is this:
I see the hex commands saying create object (3D) or 84 (give gil to party) etc, but what I don't see is where you input what object to create or how much gil to give the party. I hope I'm making sense but in windhex I just see 3D 3D 45 and then it goes on with the other events..I don't see it saying 00,0E,0F (you know, the sprites) right after the command 3D. And when it comes to giving gil, I don't see the number of how much or if it's in hex form.
And then there's stuff like how do you pan the camera?
Ha I'm just glad I got this far but I wouldn't mind starting the game off with different sprites Wink And then there's event commands that tell certain objects (usually sprites) to go so many tiles in different directions and I'll have to figure that out soon ha, sounds hard. But I guess I'll just overwrite all the events that happen in Narshe in the beginning and stuff and just load an entirely new string of events in my game..gonna be tough lol

P.S. I don't know how long an average thread goes so I might just start PMing these questions to you Nattak - idk as long as some random dude doesn't come up and say "bump" in my threads I guess it's an OK size..

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Five Questions and I'll be Done :) - by xJCSx - 10-03-2010, 08:38 AM