Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Last Five Questions and I'll be Done :)

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I was looking for the event where the game loads the Narshe Cliffs. I used the event dump and used CTRL F to search for Narshe Cliffs but it didn't find anything. I typed in Narshe and it gave me a bunch of results of course. But I can't really identify them as the beginning sequence were Vicks, Wedge, and Terra start out..Man I hate I'm so bad at these things but concerning that offset I was looking for - it was talking about, it was actually an example you gave on ur forums lol I shouldn't have used an example but I also went to the event dump and just entered in a random, valid Hex offset and it worked! Atleast I think so because I didn't get an error, but what I did see was in the text 00 and the hex bytes was 00..and the line to the far right was a bunch of periods...I'm not sure if that is right but man this game is COMPLEX! I hate I go to u for everything but if u find the offset for the beginning sequence that'd be awesome! I completely understand the Hex commands though, those made perfect sense Smile so yeah once I get better at finding the offsets and event sequences I'm looming for, it should be great!

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Five Questions and I'll be Done :) - by xJCSx - 10-01-2010, 07:05 PM