Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Last Five Questions and I'll be Done :)

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Oh thanks for answering them all, the NPC Boss thing worked like a charm, and now I understand palettes much better! But concerning the Event Dump, I already downloaded it, pretty big text file but I also checked out that Event Thread you posted awhile back and it seems fairly easy. I loaded WindHex, did the Options -> Display Offset As -> SNES Hi-ROM and then subtracted those hex values from 0xBFFE00. However, I just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right, might not be ha but this is what I'm attempting:
I'm trying to subtract this HEX: CC/988B
minus this: 0xBFFE00
I used an online HEX calculator (I don't really trust my head ha) and came out with this hex difference:
BFFD34
Assuming this was right, using WindHex, I clicked Search at the top and scrolled down to hex search.
I entered in BFFD34 but it said string not found..did I subtract wrong on the calculator? Or am I supposed to use another Search Menu Category? Hope I'm making sense..
Ha and concerning the last part you wrote, I'd feel pretty weird telling someone else to make a game for me, where's the fun in that? lol but thxs
And I guess I should've mentioned it a long time ago but I'm only 13 haha but don't underestimate me, I'll figure this all out :p

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Five Questions and I'll be Done :) - by xJCSx - 10-01-2010, 04:57 PM