The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Multiple use "Morph" Commands

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Scrolling through C2, and glancing at some of the morph notes got me thinking.

I know it's possible to have one command show up in a list based on the sprite/character its given to (that part DID work with possess, despite needing a little adjustment for the faster button pushers out there).

So... Why not multiple "Morph" commands? Yes, they'd still use the same timer (not worth the work or resources of multiple morph timers), but if the rate of burn was decreased, or nulled entirely in alternative uses... There would be several "IF then branch"s to do BUT...

I think it might be possible to have a guest actor of say... Cecil, from FF4, "Morph" and "revert" to DK Cecil, without removing Terra's Morph in the process... 

I've played with commands, not really morph to much admittedly, while mildly complicated in coding... I think it could work. Which would allow a semi permanent "guest" character to have useful (well, "Neat" at least) battle commands without a magic list.

Could do similar with Kain and Holy Dragoon Kain, but the difference between them is kinda mild as far as non-magic related commands go. 

Jump to "X-Jump" (dragon horn type) ? 

Regardless, does anyone know why it absolutely can't be poked?

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Multiple use "Morph" Commands - by Catone - 08-19-2022, 04:04 PM
RE: Multiple use "Morph" Commands - by C-Dude - 08-19-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Multiple use "Morph" Commands - by Catone - 08-19-2022, 09:33 PM
RE: Multiple use "Morph" Commands - by Seifer - 08-20-2022, 09:23 AM