Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How difficult would this be? NEW GAME +

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(07-14-2021, 09:34 AM)PowerPanda Wrote: Instead of the 8 dragons, you could check to make sure that all 3 statues have been defeated. IE - you're at the end battle. You could even add in a dialogue option in the ending cutscene, before it displays the screen "The End".

Gi - Event bit $066 is not unused. Are you sure it isn't $061?

For sure.  This is a side thought, but there’s an SRAM expansion patch (.ips file) for FF6 that may come in handy just in case one wanted to put the condition so close to the end screen.  With a patch like that, you may even be able to creat an additional Mog skit.  Where he would present the NG+ feature after the old save had been selected.  So the condition would be, “if” save selected has clear data (or boss defeated) data “then” cue Mog skit...that may be a hot mess though.  You might have to start the build from scratch instead of using Master Zed’s build.

This should link it: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/archiv...-3694.html

Yep. I fallow all that...just need time to get confident enough with hex...so I can’t even guess at a deadline for something like this. At least the footwork has been hashed out for the public. I wouldn’t have been able to do that on my own, so thanks guys.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How difficult would this be? NEW GAME + - by Joshua H. - 07-14-2021, 11:36 AM