The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How difficult would this be? NEW GAME +

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I've been thinking about the newgame+.ips patch I stumbled upon last month that adds a TYPE of newgame+ feature to FF6 and injects the trigger into the adventures'...clubhouse...found in Narshe at the beginning of the game.

My question is this, how difficult would it be to create something like that with the added condition that it doesn't trigger until all 8 legendary dragons are killed?  Also, a second question is, did the GBA port add some kind of reward/benefit for killing all 8 dragons that was not a feature in the SNES build?  If I remember correctly there wasn't much of a prize for killing all of them in the original...an esper or some-such.

Finally, is it worth challenging anyone to build a hack like that at all...if it were possible?  The priority for said hack is probably pretty low, since there's already one out there.

Let me know what you guys think.

Oh yeah, thank you to whoever built the previous hack.  I'm positive he's a part of the community here.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
How difficult would this be? NEW GAME + - by Joshua H. - 07-09-2021, 12:34 AM