Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Vanilla script rewrite underway_

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Alright! Hit that point in the script where they cross over to the WOR! A copy of the .txt can be found below. It's still "alot" bit sloppy, but the finishing line is in sight! Once I set to work on that first draft, I should be able to buzz right through it.  It'll just entail cross-referencing the major terms used during the exposition and world-building so that everything sticks.  Right now, I'll be story-boarding more than editing, until I get to the end of the WOR. The second draft will focus on grammar and syntax...bummer.  That one may take more time than I'd like it to.

Just about every major field event has been edited up to the WOR. Minus the in-town NPC stuff.  If you find things erased right now it's because I'll most likely be reinserting it into the script as it was found.  If you see lines repeated right now it's because I'm not sure how to command the rom to ignore them.  Repeated lines will eventually be removed.

Please, enjoy this final release of the rough draft. Any feedback (in any form) should be well received by me, as I'm interested in improving my craft.

Attached Files
.txt  script_rewrite.txt (265.02 KB, 2 downloads)
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Vanilla script rewrite underway_ - by Joshua H. - 07-01-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Vanilla script rewrite underway_ - by C-Dude - 07-04-2021, 02:40 AM
RE: Vanilla script rewrite underway_ - by MysticLord - 07-04-2021, 07:01 AM
RE: Vanilla script rewrite underway_ - by Joshua H. - 07-06-2021, 08:29 AM
RE: Vanilla script rewrite underway_ - by MysticLord - 07-07-2021, 07:02 AM