Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Event editing: Invisible NPC like in Narshe?

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(02-24-2020, 01:34 PM)madsiur Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 01:26 PM)Gestahl Wrote: Ah, that's a good tip, I'll try it out immediately. Only problem is, the cave is reachable right after obtaining the airship, so that NPC's memory bit would be needed to be set in the 'get the Falcon' event as the latest possible point in the story, right?

Yes that is correct.

It worked! I've set the NPC's memory bit in one of the Setzer and Daryl flashbacks at the Falcon event, and after setting all dragons' HP temporarily to 1, I breezed through the WoR with a speed button and the Moogle Charm equipped and can now confirm that it works perfectly, after a few slight modifications to my event. You were right, setting a second event bit when opening the door wasn't really needed, but clearing the NPC memory bit was necessary to prevent the NPC from respawning everytime the map is entered again. 

Quote:You could use FF6LE Rogue CE which allows various expansions including tilemaps.

I tried expanding my rom, but I've ran into the following problem (man, I feel stupid for having to ask so many things, lol):

[img][Image: 424ff6-1582663853.png][/img]

All fields except for the tilemap data are greyed out, and when I try to 'Apply Changes', I get the error message: 'Invalid file path'.

I get this even when using a clean vanilla rom which was just expanded using FF3usMe. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm using FF6LE-CE v.0.81.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Event editing: Invisible NPC like in Narshe? - by Gestahl - 02-25-2020, 05:11 PM