Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
question

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 24
Status
None
(11-17-2019, 02:08 PM)madsiur Wrote: I think BNW use event space that is reserved for FF3usME so using the editor will overwrite BNW changes so it will crash the game after saving with FF3usME. There is nothing I can do about this nor anybody so I think you should give up on trying to cheat on bnw and find something more suitable to play for you, a mod where your cheats work.

I sometimes like modding games to make them harder, or to change things to make them different. That isn't cheating, it's general modding. A lot of people have issues with some of the changes and alterations in BNW that deal with things like item descriptions, character statements in battles, attack names, monsters name, and other random stuff like that.

I got into modding because I felt I was being fed a bunch of bull when I asked a question and was given a run-around-answer that didn't actually answer squat. I started modding to physically check an answer I was given, as I knew it was bull from start to finish due to the logical inconsistancy of the answer, and my tests proved that.

"Why are so many item descriptions either blank, nonsensical, or bad jokes?"

"Because we didn't have any more space"

"Wouldn't you have more space if you were more concise?"

"No"

So I physically checked and found that by being concise with wording and not throwing in bad jokes so often that damn near all of the items could be given useful descriptions of some sort and that I was actually being fed bull as I thought. I bitched at them, they told me to f-k off, I started going further into modding out of spite.

What they did with fixing and improving the battle system is a thing of beauty, but damn near everything else about BNW is not something I appreciate, and I'm not alone in that. That's why some people mod it to change it, and calling it "Cheating" to want to change anything about it is kind of insulting.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
question - by Mac68 3000 - 11-17-2019, 01:50 PM
RE: question - by madsiur - 11-17-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: question - by Robo Jesus - 11-17-2019, 06:42 PM
RE: question - by madsiur - 11-17-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: question - by Robo Jesus - 11-17-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: question - by C-Dude - 11-17-2019, 03:58 PM
RE: question - by PowerPanda - 11-18-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: question - by seibaby - 11-18-2019, 08:12 PM
RE: question - by madsiur - 11-18-2019, 08:43 PM