Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Creating 10 Choices

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Hmmm... the problem would be that the events need to continue after you have chosen your class, so you couldn't go to a separate scene unless each "yes" option jumped back into the event.

Dialogue is still an option. You just have to reserve 2 of the 4 choices for "Next" and "Back". Alternatively, you could just display one option with a "yes" or "no". Yes applies the profile and continues the scene. No branches back.

Within an object action queue, there is command FC XX, branch backwards by XX bytes. I've never played around with this, aside from repeating the laugh animation until another character is done doing their stuff. I wonder if it could be used outside of an action queue. I've never tried.

EDIT: You're quickly going to run out of event space for this. If you need more event space, you can check out my hack "Cyan's Uneventful Dream". It frees up close to a kilobyte of space for adding new content, while hardly affecting the story at all.

Also, what are you going to do about Morph, Rage, and Umaro's abilities? All 3 are pointed to specific character slots.

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Creating 10 Choices - by Morendo - 05-23-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: Creating 10 Choices - by Gi Nattak - 05-24-2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Creating 10 Choices - by PowerPanda - 05-24-2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Creating 10 Choices - by madsiur - 05-24-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Creating 10 Choices - by Morendo - 05-24-2019, 10:26 PM