Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Creating seal commands (Paid job)

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-20-2019, 09:06 PM)hoshinmoon Wrote: That sound reasonable too madsiur, but unless I can copy/paste with the intention to change the seal command based on the boss fights (since there will be more than 1 hack rom), that doesn't seem to be productive. However, if the helper are willing to change the command by request in the future every time I want another seal command boss fight for a smaller paid, then sure since there is no teaching involved. What do you think madsiur?

The best thing in fact would be that you learn how to code ASM. There are a few tutorials and documentation here. I know it can be hard when you're new to start with these concepts. We are also being discussing your specific request on discord today nobody is really interested in doing a paid commission. We are not a community driven by money; we are driven by helping for free people that put time and energy in learning things and seeing someone achieving something that require knowledge in ASM, event editing, spriting or coding is my (and our) greatest satisfaction.

It might be easier if you tackle this problem yourself and ask on your way technical thing regarding coding, RAM, etc. Someone also might do the coding for you for free it's a matter of waiting if you feel it's too much for you. Some solution idea came up in Discord, I'll see when I get free time how to implement this.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Creating seal commands (Paid job) - by hoshinmoon - 01-20-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Creating seal commands (Paid job) - by madsiur - 01-20-2019, 09:38 PM