Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
BIG update: Version 2.00 is finally here. Now... "There's Options".

Added: Summon Aim Fix (by Terii senshi)

Added: Pugs Rage (by SilentEnigma)

BIG update: "There's Options" folder, which is full of fun parts. Mix and match the patch types you want. It'd be nice to have a program for this like Secret of Mana Turbo has. But you all can get by on this cruddier format.
;P

Hopefully it all worked okay. Here's to the future of the project. Thank you, everyone. :3

What should be next? I'm thinking I should include all the appropriate readme files from these patches in another folder in the compilation. I mentioned doing this before. Thoughts?

Oh, and I'm aware that if a patch that includes "Pugs Rage" is used (such as the patches in this project), one can't patch with Alphabetical Rage afterward. Until now, anyway. I made this for myself, but you all can have it too. This is a adaptation patch. If you apply Pugs Rage, THEN apply Alphabetical Rage, apply this patch afterward to make things right. :3 (obviously don't apply this if you aren't going to use the patches in the order I stated, though)

UPDATE: Mentioned fix-it patch removed because it was reportedly faulty. Sorry. Sad
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CVReynolds for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (01-09-2022), SilentEnigma (01-04-2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by CVReynolds - 01-02-2022, 02:29 AM