Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Undead status and Near Fatal attacks

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
The only flaw I can determine is that I can give myself Near Fatal in strange circumstances. These circumstances are exceptionally niche, however.

1. If Gau Rages something immune to Near Fatal when he is Near Fatal, the Near Fatal status can no longer be removed from him, even when he gets to full HP. Given that the only enemies immune to Near Fatal are the undead ones, however, healing him will be generally...difficult once he's in Rage. Thus, the problem solves itself, as using this silly strategy to avoid Cyclonic damage is, quite frankly, stupid.

2. Strago can Rippler Near Fatal status onto himself to be Near Fatal regardless of his HP. However, this will update rather quickly and the Near Fatal status will be removed. Thus, I'll actually be impressed if people can actually use this for anything productive, so more power to them if they can.

TL;DR: There's a couple ways to get Cyclonic immunity "illegitimately," but they're both really stupid.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Undead status and Near Fatal attacks - by Cecil188 - 10-12-2018, 06:49 PM