Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: Monster damage in back row only reduced by 25% instead of 50%

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
That second block of code seems to work great so far, Madsiur. Thanks!

And yeah, I should rename the thread title; it is confusing. What I really meant was, "Make back row only reduce monster damage by 25% instead of 50%"

For fun, here is a screenshot comparing damage outputs by a new monster for my mod before and after this hack:
[Image: hyBVQqI.jpg]

In the second block of the formula, you can see that I reduced the bat. power of this monster so the back row damage is the same with Madsiur's back row damage hack - yet the front row damage is reduced. That was the goal of this patch, so the player has more incentive to place a warrior like Leo in the front row with a Genji glove and Offering - yet the physical damage dished out by monsters is the same in the back row.

I think I'll create a new thread with this excel formula in case someone else wants to use it (I have used it thousands of times). It will auto-calculate the front row damage and back row damage based on the monsters level and bat. power and an average defense.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request: Back row = 1/4 damage taken instead of 1/2 - by Lightning - 09-16-2018, 10:35 PM