The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Request: Monster damage in back row only reduced by 25% instead of 50%

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Ok, so I hope this is a really simple request - but I was wondering if someone could whip me up a patch that makes it so that damage received by the monsters in the back row is only reduced by 25% instead of 50%.

In my mod, physical attacks by monsters are much more menacing. However, in doing so, it made me realize that I now almost NEVER put players in the front row, because it would be suicide (getting killed too fast by powerful monsters).  This kind of takes the fun out of using Genji Gloves, Offering, and other weapons made for the front row  - especially with Leo who is mostly a front row fighter in my mod.  In order to not make the Fight command utterly useless, I think reducing the amount of protection in the back row and then reducing the damage dished out by monsters is the optimal solution.  Especially since there is already items and armor that grant high defense and safe later in the game.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Request: Monster damage in back row only reduced by 25% instead of 50% - by Lightning - 09-16-2018, 03:48 PM