Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
(08-06-2018, 02:38 PM)Lightning Wrote: Have you done any difficulty modifications to the gameplay in your mod?  One of the main points of my mod was to remove all the unbalanced mega attacks, smarten up the AI, and to increase the overall difficulty without requiring the player to level up too much more than normal.  Of course, there are all the new monsters that take the place of the less significant monsters.  You could always take my mod when you are done and merge whatever you want.  If you really wanted, you could just manually transfer each monster and all the stats, and import all the graphics I created (if you have enough bytes for that; I think I had to duplicate the odin/raiden esper graphic and remove most of the crusader graphics to free up bytes).

I haven't done any difficulty modification, aside from locking the AutoCrossbow until after Terra flies away as an Esper. FFVI is an easy game, and it's not in the scope of my project to change that. I just want to make sure that all of my new additions are balanced with the original. I would welcome someone doing a difficulty re-balancing though.

I have replaced Raiden's graphics with Leviathan, so that slot is no longer available. My hack is going to have a shortage of available bytes. I'm re-organizing a lot of code in order to cram everything into an unexpanded rom.

Also, Gi, the code you posted looks like it is for the Magitek animation. $7081 and $70A8 look to be the addresses you need for the non-Magitek versions.

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PowerPanda for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (08-06-2018)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by PowerPanda - 08-06-2018, 03:50 PM