Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Squaresoft BRR Database

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Three new games have been added: Dynami Tracer (51 samples), Front Mission (94 samples) and Koi ha Balance (25 samples). In addition @"Gi Nattak" kindly labeled the instruments from Bahamut Lagoon, Live a Live, Romancing Saga, Super Mario RPG and Treasure Conflix.

There has been minor labeling correction regarding spelling and format but not on the type sound on following games: Chrono Trigger, FF6, Hanjuku Hero, Radical Dreamers, RS2 and RS3. Also ADSR and pitch data of SMRPG and Bahamut Lagoon have been inverted to fit the FF6 standard. I had a quick look and it seems it's only those two games that have this data inverted but for pitch data it is sometimes hard to tell so I can't exclude another game is like this maybe partially.

I've look at all games published and developed by Squaresoft on Satellaview and SNES and completed those that were "easy to do". What is left is: Alcahest, Breath of Fire, Secret of Evermore and Treasure Hunter G. I've done some progress on three of those four but next update should take longer than time between previous ones. On a side note Bahamut Laggon has a second significant batch of BRR samples, instruments too. However I have not found pointers or instrument data. Romancing Saga is a bit similar, to the exception it has 3-4 loose instruments before the main batch.. once again no pointer found there.

As for the instrument labeling of current available games, Dynami Tracer, Front Mission, Front Mission - Gun Hazard, Koi ha Balance and Seiken Densetsu 3 are still unlabeled. There are still also a few "unknown" instruments in game like SMRPG and RS3. Some are weird sound and are difficult to hear properly with just the BRR data.

The Lazy sound Patch Compilation has been updated and wiki will be updated soon or in the next days..
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Squaresoft BRR Database - by madsiur - 03-05-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Squaresoft BRR Database - by madsiur - 03-06-2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Squaresoft BRR Database - by JCE3000GT - 03-07-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: Squaresoft BRR Database - by madsiur - 03-07-2018, 07:27 PM
RE: Squaresoft BRR Database - by madsiur - 03-10-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Squaresoft BRR Database - by madsiur - 03-17-2018, 03:15 AM