The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Help/Question] Zone Doctor, States/Debuffs, Item Names

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Faith
Hello again! 

So, this time I need A LOT of help. 

1. For testing purposes, I used ZoneDoctor to try and have Gogo join the party instead of Locke. I managed to find the exact point where Locke joins and tried switching his ID to Gogo's. When I tried starting a new game, the game pretty much went back to the title screen as soon as I finished the first battle (with Terra, Biggs and Wedge in the party). I've spent the last two days on this matter and I'm completely at loss. 

2. I don't plan on using the "Imp" status on my project and intend on having a Bravery/Might (increased attack/battle power) state instead. 

3. Tried looking at the ROM Map (in RHDN's Data Crystal) for the items' offsets/addresses to change their names. It really bugs me using "Tonics" instead of "Potions", "Potions" instead of "Hi-Potions", etc. I first tried renaming them using FF3USme, but whenever I tried sorting my inventory, the items just disappeared. 

Thank you in advance.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
[Help/Question] Zone Doctor, States/Debuffs, Item Names - by Blunderpuggs - 11-20-2017, 09:58 PM