The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Monsters are invincible/Algorithm question???

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey guys. I'm having this weird issue where any monsters in slot 5 or 6 (according to FF3usME) are invincible. This was particularly troublesome on any battle with 5+ enemies or battles where you can't retreat.

So far I've just made small edits to monster stats, and have used the 24-bit monster HP patch (which seems to be working for me now).

I first encountered the issue at the Imperial Outpost where Cyan goes berzerk and attacks the Grunts. In this fight are 2 Grunts and a Cadet. I was able to kill Cadet and the bottom Grunt. But the Grunt on top is seemingly invincible. I also encounter this issue in the Figaro Cave in the battle with 3 bleary and 2 hornets, and most recently in the Piranha/Rizopas fights. After removing the Piranhas in slot 5 I noticed Rizopas was also invincible, leading me to believe slot 6 is an issue as well.

Is there something I can do with Hex editing to fix this? I'm not sure where to go from here.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Monsters are invincible/Algorithm question??? - by ExiaTreason - 10-24-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: Monsters are invincible??? - by Gi Nattak - 10-24-2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Monsters are invincible??? - by ExiaTreason - 10-25-2017, 03:08 AM