Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Musical Themes for Characters 0E and 0F

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
PowerPanda, I must say that I really like your Banon implementation ideas and reasoning for him being present more, and alas meeting his dire fate in Thamasa. It would be much more heartfelt (imo) than some enemy general the party has basically just met. And then of course you can still have access to Leo, everyone's man crush lol. It would add a lot of credence to Leo then switching sides. I've played the General Leo hack and I could picture this being more believable and well executed.

As for Leo's theme, I don't feel like Epitaph is the best choice for him. I mean, I see your point, but it is a rather depressing and non-heroic tune for a battle-tested Imperial general, be he a sensitive soul or not. And most of all, it is a remix to Setzer's Theme, and everybody associates it with Daryl's event... I'd recommend going with something custom (add a song) since it's highly doable these days. There's this one by William Kage (would need to get a midi created if it obviously): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpyE_WFz18M BUT, I feel it is much too uplifting and doesn't really feel like General Leo to me at all either (Sorry WK)... but it's more of the direction I would go when looking for a song to suit him. I'm trying to brainstorm here some possible fitting songs... FFIX You Are Not Alone comes to mind... Something along those lines - proud, badass, fighting for justice and his new found friends. But, I suppose it'd depend when his theme song was introduced.

As for a possible Leo ending... maybe... MAYBE... he, could, die! Lol. Shrug

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Musical Themes for Characters 0E and 0F - by Gi Nattak - 04-15-2017, 01:36 PM